Hi,

I am looking for a way for animations to persist in my application.
For example, if I user clicks one button I want to run a scale
animation on a view, to scale the view 200%. Then if a user clicks
another button I may want to run a tanslate animation to slide the
view 50px's to the left.

I can set up both of these animations to run in isolation, and to
persist afterwards by setting fillAfter to true. But each time a
button is pressed the view goes back to it's original position and
scale, before the animation is run. E.G. I cannot get my scaled view
to move 50px's o the left. It always reverts to an unscaled view, and
then slides this left.

Any advice, to get the transformations to persist for the lifetime of
the views would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan