Hi!

I'm trying to study Themes and found the following poor piece of code:

   <item name="windowFrame">@drawable/screen_frame</item>
   <item name="windowBackground">@drawable/screen_background_white</
item>
   <item name="panelForegroundColor">#FF000000</item>
   <item name="panelBackgroundColor">#FFFFFFFF</item>
   <item name="panelTextColor">?panelForegroundColor</item>
   <item name="panelTextSize">14</item>
   <item name="menuItemTextColor">?panelTextColor</item>
   <item name="menuItemTextSize">?panelTextSize</item>

This is all about defining custom themes!!
what item names can I use? where is the list and description of them?

Thank you!