Hi there,

I am struggling how to define the image in my relative layout which
will differ in size for different densities (but I am going to load
this image from the web so I guess I can't use those dpi folders in my
app for this).

I am developing an app which displays information about the book
including its cover - I am going to load the image of the same
dimensions accross multiple densities and I would like to just "scale"
within my app so small densities would see scaled image on 120*80 px
and large densities can have 500*200px image and so on.

I'm using com.github.droidfu.widgets.WebImageView for loading images
but I am open to use anything else which will help to accomplish this.
I've tried to manually check what resolution is current device and
then set width/height on imageview but the issue is that
com.github.droidfu.widgets.WebImageView doest support that and I do
not want to reimplement all the image load/caching/progress image by
myself again.

It would be also great if I could define the dimension in the xml
(I've tried to use <include> tag and had three different xml files
with different dimension in my res folders but unfortuantelly the GUI
designer in eclipse doesn't read with/height from included elements so
I basically get non-visible image in it until I redefine width/height
directly in the layout I am including the element into).

I would be really thankful for anything which push me in the right
direction.

Cheers!