Alright. Thank you. I'm not sure if it's something that could be enforced by
the CTS, but it would be nice if it was :)

I want to be able to draw things in real world units (such as a measurement
ruler or lines of binder paper that are *actually* college or wide ruled,
etc). Do you have any suggestions of another way to do this besides keeping
a database of known devices and their dpi?