I don't have any battled tested apps using it at the moment, but I have
been testing it on some internal applications for a company.

The whole process was fairly simple and seems to be reliable so far. Again,
I'm in the testing phase so I'm not sending a large amount of requests a
day.  It took about 30-60 minutes from start to finish for both the Android
and server side to get working with no previous knowledge of it.

I'd recommend you test it out for yourself. Just remember that it requires
the Android Market to function properly, so it will restrict you from some
hardware.

Steven
Studio LFP
http://www.studio-lfp.com