The way you cache and access that cache can change depending on how you
display the items.

If you have that many images, you may want to make thumbnails of them and
display those first. This would speed up load times. You could load and
hold onto the reference to the full image as the user selected them.

Remember you are working in an environment that there will be no way the
user can look at all 200 of your full size images at the same time, so plan
accordingly. Without knowing what you are trying to accomplish, there's not
a lot more we can help you with.

Steven
Studio LFP
http://www.studio-lfp.com