Hi,

Possibly worth mentioning, your game play outlines two players but you
mention multi-player as well.

With Android it is possible to support more players over BT maybe 4 in
client server, possibly a few more in a daisy chain BT network. (Do a
google search for examples.)

As mentioned try to keep the BT isolated, you could readily do the
same over wifi.

Also keep the client and server logic separate. Whilst Player A (or B)
might run the server updating overall game logic, it should also be an
ordinary client communicating with the local server.

Perhaps as an implementation detail, the communications and server
might run in an Android Service and the clients as Android
Application.

Regards