Hi,

I try to create custom header for my activity but I have problems with
it.
My activity has a "Theme.Dialog" theme so normally looks like it:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Q4RtmPYjkVEL2NXzV9lC8Q?feat=directlink

When I call

requestWindowFeature(Window.FEATURE_CUSTOM_TITLE);

on the onCreate method of my activity (before setContentView) then it
changes header
but it makes a padding around the content of my activity. The activity
background is white
so I don't know what is this black padding, why it is shown when I
would like to set
custom header and how to remove it:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/aPD_vygbcUioZNMoTkhOKQ?feat=directlink

It doesn't matter if I set a layout for the header or not.

Thanks,
Tamás