Hi,

Can somebody explain me something?

When I create a Notification I set a contentView with "buttons".
I have set onClickPendingIntent for every buttons and I have to set
contentIntent for the notification too.

It seems that this feature works differently on different devices:

- on some devices the contentIntent action is executed when I click on
a button (my Desire with Android 2.3.7)
- on some devices the button intent I click on is executed (my Xoom
with Android 3.1)
- on some devices both the contentIntent and button intent are
executed

What cause this differences? Can I do something If I would like that
only button intents be executed?

Thanks,
Tamás