Hi!

I just spent a few hours on a signature problem when building our project
with ant on a machine that has (Oracle's) Java 7 installed.
When trying to install this apk, I have this error:
Failure [INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES]

After looking inside the MANIFEST.MF file inside the apk, I noticed that
the digests are in the form:
SHA-256-Digest: tXIm+feek/QDGP6yrxtgWDHyfl+XaND6lXbsY9gjZrA=
Whereas when building with Java 6, they have the form:
SHA1-Digest: lPHIYoqZ+2OpY0LPumyDkUdNdoc=

I then saw in the (Java 7) jarsign documentation the -digestalg options
(http://download.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/tools/windows/jarsigner.html).
When signing manually the apk with jarsign (instead of using the ant
build), and passing -digestalg SHA1, I no longer have the problem.

I was wondering if this was a known issue, and if yes, is there anyway to
fix it in an 'ant friendly' way?

Thanks a lot!