On Wednesday, November 16, 2011 11:39:56 AM UTC-8, sblantipodi wrote:

> Hi google,
> I received this email from a well known contact that I can give you
> via
> PVT if you are interested in it.
>
> ---------------
> Hi,

[snip]

> My team also am having a good command over
> english language..

[snip]

That was rich.

I'm not sure why you're upset over such an obvious spam.  Certainly I
wouldn't worry about it gaining any competitive edge; the whole piece was a
giant advertisement for why one should *not* use his services.

If you know this joker, it's more fun to give them advice than to report
them.  Tell him, for example, that before putting forward a claim of
"having a good command over english language" that one might wish to learn
English.

This guy you're worried about is more pathetic than dangerous.  Tell him so.

--
Lew