that's a bug ( if your report is 100% sure of being not the result of
code that it not correct ) onTabSelected () should not collapses to
tabGainedFocusSoExeSomething()

What I do to code what you are facing is do a file write to app
specific memory that wont be visible and encode everything with weak
encipherment

you cannot be sure you will not be thrown off unexpected