Hello,

Is there a way to start the build-in activity for displaying Google Places
Details with Intent?

My use case is the following:

 I want to display my list of points of interest on a MapView and when
clicking on the OverlayItem to start the Place Details activity. The
behavior should be similar to the Maps application.
An alternative implementation would be using the Maps application for
displaying my POIs but I have no control on the search result of the Maps
query. Is there a way use the Maps application to display list of points,
but not giving a search query?

Best Regards,
Kamen Goranchev