Hi,

I had posted the same question on StackOverflow y'day and it does not
seem to have strung a chord with users there.
So, i am hoping someone in this group might have some insights to
share -

My question:

Have anyone of you used chartDroid for displaying dynamic graphs esp.
bargraphs? The static case works great right out of the box. I noticed
on AndroidPlot Feature Comparison that dynamic support is not
available. Just wanted to verify if that's still true. If yes, would
you recommend AchartEnngine for dynamic graph display? I am looking at
open source options currently.

Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences.