Hi Deepak,
Not much known about, How to launch a softkeybord.
But, if your phone's UI showing some edittext field, you can definitely
write there via adb shell.
1. connect the device via adb
2. touch the edittext where you want to type
3. $ adb shell
4.#input text deepak

"deepak" will appear in edittext

Thanks