Thanks for the answers so far.

If you can not hear the noise than be happy. For the others there is
no need to explain how to hear the noise. Just mind a silent gap wile
streaming an audio file. Or, if you can not hear, do a simple search
in the internet. You will get a big list regarding the noise. Always
the same description and no solution.

I am a musician and my ears are not so bad. Perhaps one reason I
recognize the noise. But again: The noise is not a slightly noise in
silence. The noise is also responsible for a poor sound quality. If
you prefer pop/rock with a very high sound level, you will probably
not understand what I try to told.

In generally you are right. One have to analyze the noise with a
spectrum analyzer or at least with an oscilloscope. But, a headphone
itself does not produce noise without a signal. If the sound in
generally (e.g. by a call) is fine, than the trouble is only by high
sampling frequencies or even by particular coding formats. I have mp3
and ACC

One question to the developer of the encoding library is: How did you
test the sound quality of the program? Which noise level parameter you
choose? What is the best way to test encoding software?

Perhaps we can fine-tune the quality?

Again: Why do many androids produce noise and iPhones/iPod and other
MP3 player nearly nothing to mention?

Please take my question serious question! As I told I suppose a that
the library can be optimized and I would like get the same sound
quality as on my mp3 player.

Regards

Harald