Thanks for the reply.
I have two XMLs. And One Activity Class. there I used one XML like this.
 *public boolean onCreateOptionsMenu(Menu menu) {*
*        MenuInflater inflater = getMenuInflater();*
*        inflater.inflate(R.menu.optionsmenu, menu);*
*        return true;*
*    }*
*
*
But it is showing the same options for all screens. Could you please let me
know how to use the second XML.

Thanks,
KIRANKUMARKENDOLE