What I mean is that since the assumption is both features are true, to
switch it off probably need to set both to false:

<uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.camera"
android:required="false" />
<uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.camera.autofocus"
android:required="false" />

I believe many developers will not declare the camera.autofucus to
false.