Hi,

I want to use the 'android:largeHeap="true"' attribute with my
application on tablets (Level 3.x+) due to their higher resolution
which required a lot more heap space for preview bitmaps. At the same
time, the app should also be installable on Level 2.2 and later
smartphones.
How can I modify the AndroidManifest so that both levels are supported
(e.g. the app is shown for both applications in Android market)?

Regards,