Hello.

Regarding Ninepatch image loading drawable or asset to use
StateListDrawable as a selector,

Current situation is that,
1. when I load the image from 'asset' folder through
'NinePatchDrawable.createFromStream()',
ninepatch not work as expected. Mean that border line just displayed
and stredtched as non-nine patch image.

2. when I load the image from drawable folder through
resources.getDrawable()',
ninepatch work well with StateListDrawable as we expected.

Then,
What makes difference of ASSET and DRAWABLE when I load? and how to
fix this problem?
Could you please advice me that what is the key of difference? since I
need to use asset folder not drawable in some cases.