Hey there,

I wouldn't be too worries at first for the first 6 months I didn't earn
over 25 cents but after a year and more popularity i've gone to just about
$4 a day for one app. It takes a while.

Though you can also check your analytics if any to make a judgment on it.

-Al

Sent via Mobile device... mind the spelling errors I might have rushed!