Hi Yesh,

GAE is a perfect place to run computationally heavy applications. GAE
instances are completely self managed cloud servers. It is not clear that
why do you want to use GAE for your application anyway. GAE servers respond
the same way as other web-servers do. But GAE is much reliable and easy to
use. Coding and deployment and even version controlling is easy as we speak
on GAE. If you want to know more about how to use it, deploy - you can
directly contact me as this list is specifically for Android threads. I
hope you know how to make an http client in Android by the way!

Regards.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 5:35 AM, yash kumar <er.yashkumar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> i want to use google app engine in android.how can i use what is best
> resource for that and what are the benifits of using google app engine

Subin Sebastian
www.nintriva.com
http://subinsebastien.tumblr.com/
http://in.linkedin.com/in/subinsebastien