Dude,

Very simple problem u have it. Please look at my below statment that would
help in resolving.

1. open the Activity ( I mean Java source code)

2. in your Java File, you might added the following import statment

import android.R;

3. Remove that import statment and add your package statment, see below

  import.helloworld.R --->  Example, you add your packagename.

--
Warm Regards,
*Mukesh Kumar*,