Hi All,

I am facing a crash issue while trying to allocate a dynamic memory of size
1150 bytes in the android native.
Its crashing in-consistently at malloc() function in the android native and
some times at free().

The native code which I am using is fully developed and tested (using
purify) as well.
I am trying to port that code (in c) to Android.

I have already posted this in stackoverflow (Link for stackoverflow
post)<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8297198/crash-with-malloc-and-free-in-android-native-code>.
But I didn't got any answer from any one.
Do I need to set any flags specially for andorid-ndk?

I am using r7 NDK.
Android 2.3.3 API Level 10 Emulator.

Please help me in resolving the same.

Thanks & Regards,