On Dec 9, 4:43 pm, Chris <crehb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, December 8, 2011 3:38:51 PM UTC-5, petter wrote:
>
> > No guidelines or code samples for using databases with multiple tables?
>
> Simple.  Eg:, from the link you gave:
>
> > For example to run a query() you can do the following:
>
>  >>return database.query(DATABASE_TABLE, >> new String[] { KEY_ROWID,
> KEY_CATEGORY, KEY_SUMMARY, KEY_DESCRIPTION }, >> null, null, null, null,
> null);
>
> Replace DATABASE_TABLE with DATABASE_TABLE1 or DATABASE_TABLE2 and you're
> good to go.
>
> Cheers,
> - C

Thanks. I was thinking if it's more common to do like this, e.g. one
Adapter/OpenHelper file for all the tables, or a separate Adapter/
OpenHelper for each table? In the former you have to create all the
tables from the single interface, in the latter one have to ensure the
different Adapter/OpenHelper's implements consistency between the
different tables.