I am doing custom layout.But i want to seem like in the screen
button,image,text.

See
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3885077/relativelayout-programatically-in-android
.I want to add a button on the left side.Can anybody help me?

My code is:

RelativeLayout.LayoutParams lp1=new
RelativeLayout.LayoutParams(LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT,LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT);
addView(pic,lp1);

RelativeLayout.LayoutParams lp2=new
RelativeLayout.LayoutParams(LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT,LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT);
lp2.addRule(RelativeLayout.RIGHT_OF,pic.getId());
addView(name,lp2);

RelativeLayout.LayoutParams lp3=new
RelativeLayout.LayoutParams(LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT,LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT);
lp3.addRule(RelativeLayout.LEFT_OF,pic.getId());
addView(deletebutton,lp3);

what is wrong?