Developers,
  I have been in web developments with php/mysql.. Now a days learning
the basics of android developments. My requirements is to develop
android web apps.. I got a book called pro android 3 and pro android
web apps.. I have run all those examples from the two books. I also
have samples from android sdk. My doubt is, where these two types
development gets integrated? I mean when are these  android sdk
functions and classes used in android web development?