----- Original Message ----- From: TreKing
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [android-developers] How do you loop through check boxes

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Knutsford Software <i...@knutsford-software.co.uk> wrote:

It is a straight for then not a foreach?

There is no "foreach" in Java. If you mean the for (Object o : list) notation versus a regular for loop ... whatever floats your boat. It should be irrelevant.

for(Iterator<CheckBox> i = FinalallCheckBoxes.iterator(); i.hasNext();) {

       CheckBox cb = i.next();

       if  (cb.isChecked) {

       }

}

Ok the fog has cleared a bit and I have now have the above but how do you test if cb is checked? I thought it was isChecked but it doesn't like it?

Thanks

Pam