You may not admit it, Pavan, but if the admins were to take any
punitive/disciplinary action, you would be at least as worthy a target
as Jim. For just as he said, everything he said about the difference
between what you did and what you should have done is true.

You do not have to take my word for it, you do not have to take his
word for it. You can figure it out for yourself by reading any one of
the several Internet etiquette FAQs with titles like "How to ask an
intelligent question" e.g. http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

People who actually get effective answers quickly follow the advice of
such sites and do not waste their own time and ours on petty flame-
wars.