Oh, I see - I presume Lint got run automatically when you exported an APK,
and you then corrected the problem, but since you didn't realize you had
run lint (because it's done automatically now) it wasn't clear that you
needed to re-run it to update the markers. We can probably do better here
(and we do for XML files).   In ADT 17 we automatically open the Lint
window when lint is run (where there are Refresh buttons, Ignore buttons
etc) so it should be more obvious what to do.

But there's definitely a usability issue here. I've filed issue
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23196 to track this.

-- Tor