If you don't need a feature which is supported starting from 2.2 or
2.3 etc choose 2.1. You'll be targetting more devices then. Check the
documentation. It tells which feature is supported starting from which
version.

Ali Chousein
Weather-Buddy
http://weatherbuddy.blogspot.com | http://twitter.com/weather_buddy