I register receiver like that in my activity class

registerReceiver(sendreceiver, new IntentFilter(SMS_SENT));

 private BroadcastReceiver sendreceiver = new BroadcastReceiver()
     {
             @Override
             public void onReceive(Context context, Intent intent)
             {
                     String info = "Send information: ";

                     switch(getResultCode())
                     {
                             case Activity.RESULT_OK: info += "send
successful"; break;
                             case SmsManager.RESULT_ERROR_GENERIC_FAILURE:
info += "send failed, generic failure"; break;
                             case SmsManager.RESULT_ERROR_NO_SERVICE: info
+= "send failed, no service"; break;
                             case SmsManager.RESULT_ERROR_NULL_PDU: info +=
"send failed, null pdu"; break;
                             case SmsManager.RESULT_ERROR_RADIO_OFF: info
+= "send failed, radio is off"; break;
                     }

                     Toast.makeText(getBaseContext(), info,
Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();

             }
     };

and in receiver class in which i am extending broadcastReceiver

I am getting the action and switch to activity class

But my receiver is not registering.