On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 1:32 PM, alexb <alexboot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone tried this? Here is the problem: once you connect Kindle
> Fire to PC via USB, you can access sdcard from PC only. As this is the
> way to debug on Kindle, my app has no read/write access in this mode
> thus effectively disabling debugging. Without USB it seems working
> fine. My several requests to their tech support were not answered in a
> meaningful way.

Step #1: Plug in your Kindle Fire to USB

Step #2: Unmount the drive from your PC

Step #3: Click the Disconnect button on the Kindle Fire screen

Step #4: Start developing

IOW, it is no different than any other Android device, except that it
throws you into USB sharing mode immediately rather than on demand.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_Android Programming Tutorials_ Version 4.1 Available!