On 12/21/2011 05:36 AM, Shabnaz wrote:
hi
   Iam trying to develop an app for accident detection and notification
system.

   For tat I need to get the speed and acceleration of the mobile
phione equpped with android

   how do I simulate ht espeed of the phone using the emulator because
the mibile phone does not physically change its location

Hi,

Not sure about the speed, you can set the location by:

    telnet localhost 5554
    geo fix 32.00 37.00
    geo fix 32.00 37.10
    geo fix 32.00 37.20

If you have more than one emulator the second emulator should be listen on port 5556.

Hope this helps
/Poncho