hi All,
I'm using multiple listViews inside one activity. I'm using each listiview
in its own UI screen layout, meaning I've two UI screens. Now when I start
the app, I get the focus on the first app as I'm able to scroll down/up the
list and when I switch to the 2nd listview in the 2nd UI screen, the second
listView works fine and I'm able to scroll the list. Next, when I return
back from the 2nd listview UI screen page to the first page screen, the
list becomes static/freezed and I'm not able to scroll up/down but
surprisingly when I return back to the 2nd listView, it still works fine.
I'm not able to understand as to why both the listViews work fine initially
but after returning back from the 2nd listView the 1st listView stops
working/scrolling. To me it feels as if something is locked in 1st
listView, when I'm returning back from the 2nd one and we've to enable some
short of flag, by saying "enable this listView from scrolling/usage as
currently this listView is in focus on screen". Would appreciate if someone
could point me to the right direction. I'm adding some code snippets below,

--------------------------------------
Activity file code snippet
--------------------------------------

layout01 = (LinearLayout) findViewById(R.id.Layout1);
      layout02 = (LinearLayout) findViewById(R.id.Layout2);
      layout02.setVisibility(View.GONE);

listView1 = (ListView) findViewById(R.id.list1);
      listView2 = (ListView) findViewById(R.id.list2);

this.adapter = new MovieAdapter(this);
      listView1.setAdapter(this.adapter);
      listView1.setItemsCanFocus(false);

      listView2.setAdapter(new MovieAdapter(this));
      listView2.setItemsCanFocus(false);

main.xml layout file:
---------------------------------
<FrameLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";