Hi Josh,

Due to some restrictions, emulator needs to connect to the device running
SdkControllerSensor application *before* the emulated system boots. Mostly
this is due to the fact that emulator needs to know the list of supported
sensors before booting the guest system. You can (indirectly) tell that
emulator has connected to the sensors port by checking emulator's output
for a warning "Unable to create sensors port". If there is such warning,
the emulator was not able to establish connection with the
SdkControllerSensor application, and you need to restart the emulator,
making sure that all the pieces needed for sensors emulation have been
properly setup. If there is no warning, it means that connection has been
made, and sensor emulation is available.

HTH,

Vladimir