Hello,

I have an application which I would like to publish as a free version
and then another with some extra features as a paid version. I was
wondering, if my package name is com.bar.foo and my application
name if com.bar.foo do I need to make a separate com.bar.foolite
application name for the free version or can I keep publish both
application under both reverse FQDNs.

Also, do I need to make two separate packages for them in eclipse
or is there a way I can keep both under one directory somehow?

Thanks for your comments and feedback,

John Goche