Hi,
i am developing a game in android with Cocos2d framework with latest
build from github(Weikuan Zhou).

in my game i used lot of images(total images size is around 11MB).

Problem :- i am getting the black box instead of images when i play my
game more than 3 times

What steps will reproduce the problem? 1. when i play my game more
than 3 times via "Play Again" functionality of my game.

What is the expected output? What do you see instead? - images should
be displayed properly instead of "BLACK BOX".

and in my logcat i see the Heap memory goes around 13Mb.

i already release Texture via below method
CCTextureCache.sharedTextureCache().removeAllTextures();
i also tried to remove sprite manually ex. removeChild() method.

But so far not succeeding to find any solution.

if any one have solution for this please let me know .

Thanks,
avantika