Dudes,

I am trying to load the cm7 op sys on my nook tablet. It has version
1.4.0

Here is where I'm at:

1) I get a patriot SD card it has 2 GB
2) I use the win32diskimager to load the boot img. I could see the
files copied to it.

Here I noticed that the size of the SD card was then 116 MB ... Hmmm
baffling i think

3) then i copied the update-cm-7.1.0-encore-signed.zip to the SD
card.

I put the card in the nook (powered of) and turned it on. The nook op
sys came up and loaded some directories to the SD card, but no CM7
system!!

Do you guys know what is amiss in my process?

Mike