Hi All,

I want to create a video player that plays video from remote location
that called my own web server. After playing video for first time it
stored in device memory automatically and then next time it check on
server for any changes for video i.e. length with same name, other
video then previous then and then it sync with server and load video
on device and replace with old one else it will play older video.

How to do I stuck in logic. I had seen how to store image but not
found for video. Video play online properly but can't store in device.

Please any guideline tutorial or sample program available??? then
please help me.