My App starts with a splash screen loading background data from remote
server. After completion of data load, An Activity(say B) launched.
This activity B (A photo Gallery of different Animals), when pressed
back launches SplashScreen, so inorder to solve this, i prompt user if
it really wants to exit the app, if clicked yes, exit closes.

private void exitApp(){
      B.this.finish();
}
My issues comes here. Since Activity B, when clicks on Particular
Animals say DOG,

Intent intent = new Intent(B.this,C.class)
startActivity(Intent);
takes the user to Activity (C) reviews of particular Animals. When
back button is pressed on C, takes me to B, thats fine. Since B has
menu options, such as bookmark,Home. i do Launch BOOKMARK as with

sartActivity(B.this, Bookmark.class);
Since BookMark has menu for HOME i.e Activity B. And now when i
pressed back, it prompts me to Exit but it does exit the app rather
takes me to BOOKMARK.

Can i solve this issues? As i was reading the doc, i found

 `finishActivityFromChild(Activity, requestCode);`
can this help me achieve?