What are you trying to really achieve with that ?

secondly, onpostExecute() is the one which actually executed lastly, i mean
after doInbackground(), it means that it executes after your firstAsyncTask
is finished and i dont see any problem as long your close all the created
objects in preExecute before calling the Second AsyncTask.

One of My blog on Android using one Generic ASYNCTask for all the
Activities.

http://www.androidsnippets.com/asyntask-in-android

--
Warm Regards,