rcd.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener() {

            @Override
            public void onClick(View v) {

recorder.setAudioSource(MediaRecorder.AudioSource.MIC);
                recorder.setOutputFormat(MediaRecorder.OutputFormat.MPEG_4);
                recorder.setAudioEncoder(MediaRecorder.AudioEncoder.AMR_NB);
    recorder.setOutputFile(Environment
                            .getExternalStorageDirectory()
                            + "/" + give name of the file to store+ ".3gp");

try {
                    recorder.prepare();
                    mPlayer.start();
                    recorder.start();