If you're doing web dev and don't know about json, you're probably doing
something wrong.
Anyway, good luck with your odd approach.

OK, OK, I shall look at it. May be it can simplify some of my tasks.

You see there are always so many things to look into it that ends up looking a few things only.

Java alone has so large a library it will probably take quite a while to get acquited with them, or at least read them very quickly just leave an impression.

I have done a lot of C/C++, even then there are areas that I think are hair-raising.