RAJU wrote:

> pls help me.. how to fix this issues in eclipse pls....

I'll get to your question in a minute, but I have to object to this use of
"pls" to spell "please".  It's only three letters difference.  Is it really
that much trouble to spell it out?

> [2011-12-31 17:58:34 - DDMS] DDMS files not found:
> D:\Eclipse\eclipse\platform-tools\adb.exe
> D:\Eclipse\eclipse\tools\hprof-conv.exe
> D:\Eclipse\eclipse\tools\traceview.bat

You don't give a whole lot of information, but this snippet suggests that
you might not have set up the Eclipse ADT plugin, or at least not correctly.
http://developer.android.com/sdk/eclipse-adt.html

Or perhaps Eclipse itself is not installed correctly.  The missing Eclipse
tools suggest that.

Speaking of not spelling things out ("spell things out" is a colloquialism
meaning to provide all the details), people might be able to offer better
help if you give more details.  What sort of things were you doing?  Does
this happen with Eclipse generally or only for a specific project?  At what
phase?  How is the project set up?

Anyway, check your plugins and other related installations.  If things
remain broken maybe additional details will uncover the mystery then.

--
Lew