Opa,
I use Windows XP/Dell Optplex with 4GB M and JDK 6 & eclipse Indigo.
Before you do anything, just make sure you have right tools for coding
Android app.
1. Have JDK 6.0 (nit jre) installed
2. Have Eclipse(3.6/3.7) installed and have already installed the ADT
Plugin.
3.created an good Android Virtual Device (AVD)
 if you already have these done and recreate a "Hello world" Android
project again.
 make sure spellings in all xml files are correct.
 after this you still have problem then use  'LogCat" to look "Unable
to create sensors port error".