As some of you know I am pioneering doing a Loopt clone using web
based code including app logic wrapped with the PhoneGap native libs
and a webview class so that it can run on both Android and iPhone with
the same web based code including the app logic code.

IPhone demo videos should be up at here between now and Friday:

http://www.youtube.com/user/memine44

My question is is there any way to access SQLite via webview as the
bits and straps I was able to get indicate maybe not that I would have
to write a native class and than hook PhoneGap js api into that..

If its not is that a security restriction like the other security
restrictions and or differences between webkit browser on Android and
webkit webview on Android??.

If only seed capital searching was as easy as it is to program on
Android..:)

Thanks ofr any information you can provide.