On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 12:24 AM, Tez <earlencefe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to record audio from the emulator using the mic. Can anyone
> send me some sample code on how to do this.
> Also, I want to know whether it is possible to redirect this mic o/p
> to a memory buffer or network socket.

I am developing an app for recording audio annotations during an event
(the annotations get recorded as audio files on the sdcard):

https://sourceforge.net/projects/rehearsalassist/

The source is available in the SVN repository.  The following two
files (RehearsalRecord.java and RehearsalPlayback.java) deal with
recording/playback:

http://tinyurl.com/ax8ju5
http://tinyurl.com/7rsfcf

I don't know about the redirection part.

HTH,

Stjepan