On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Stoyan Damov <stoyan.da...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Is there *anyone* who'll dare to tell me there's no bug in Android?

Why would anyone claim there are no bugs in -any- piece of complicated
software?  (Except I guess TeX).

> How the fuck I don't have *anything* installed (besides the
> pre-installed G1 apps) and my memory is only ONE MB???????
> Where are the ~70 MBs??? :(((

Just to clarify, none of the installed applications are shown to be using a
large amount of data?  If that is the case, then there are very few places
the storage could have gone.  First be sure to check in I believe
/data/local (may be something else, it's the directory under /data owned by
the shell allowing it to place files there).  If that is not large, it could
be in data/system, but unlikely.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.