hello
would you please tell the steps about the function call?
I once posted about the alarm register issue:
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/304895040fa9f11/da4355589afa46a4?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=alarm#da4355589afa46a4

If you add alarm device in the routine,there maybe a problem.

Waiting for you feedback.

thanks
--wxc200
自由之精神,独立之人格
Zsa Zsa Gabor  - "I'm a great housekeeper. I get divorced. I keep the
house."